A pearl buried inside a tightly-shut shell is practically worthless. Government information is a pearl, meant to be shared with the public in order to maximize its inherent value.
The Transparency Seal, depicted by a pearl shining out of an open shell, is a symbol of a policy shift towards openness in access to government information. On the one hand, it hopes to inspire Filipinos in the civil service to be more open to citizen engagement; on the other, to invite the Filipino citizenry to exercise their right to participate in governance.
This initiative is envisioned as a step in the right direction towards solidifying the position of the Philippines as the Pearl of the Orient — a shining example for democratic virtue in the region.
- Agency's Mandate, Functions, and Officials
- Annual Financial Reports
Statement of Appropriations, Allotments, Obligations, Disbursements and Balances
Summary Report on Disbursements
Quarterly Report on Revenue and Other Receipts
- Approved Budgets and Corresponding Targets
- Annual Procurement Plan and Contracts Awarded
Annual Procurement Plan
- Major Programs and Projects
- The Program / Project Beneficiaries (2015)
- Status of Implementation and Program / Project Evaluation and/or Assessment Reports
- System of Ranking Delivery Units and Individuals
- Quality Management System Certified by International Certifying Body or Agency Operations Manual
- Good Governance Certifications and Reports
Certification of Compliance with the Transparency Seal
Certification of Compliance — PhilGEPS Posting
Certification of Compliance with the Anti-Red Tape Act (ARTA)
Certification of Compliance for SALN Submission / Filing
Performance Based Bonus (PBB) Accomplishment Report