Request for Quotation
for the Supply and Delivery of Office Furnitures
The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL SYSTEM - OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (PSHSS-OED), intends to apply the sum of FIFTY TWO THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED and 00/100 PESOS (PhP 52,500.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to pay for the contract for the Project: Supply and Delivery of Office Furnitures.
- The PSHSS-OED now invites qualified suppliers / manufactureres / dealers to submit price quotations for the above item with the following specifications:
- 3 pcs., 3-Shelf Steel Utility Cart, 40" (H) x 14" (W) x 60" (D)
- 3 pcs., Bookshelf with sliding glass door:
- 72" (H) x 36" (W) x 18" (D)
- With five (5) adjustable shelves
- Sliding glass door with steel plate frame
- With imported flushed lock
- Side plate made of glass with frame
- Back plate made of steel plate
- Made of cold rolled sheet: Gauge #24 (0.6 mm thick)
- Paint finish: Powder coated
- Procurement will be conducted through one of the Alternative Modes of Procurement which is “Small Value Procurement” specified under R.A. 9184, and its Revised IRR, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
- Interested suppliers may obtain the Request for Quotation (RFQ) Form from the Finance and Administrative Division (FAD) of the PSHS System - Office of the Executive Director, c/o Mr. Edmund A. Collado [(02) 939 7747, 939 7749], on January 5-12, 2017 from 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. without cost and from the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) website.
- The deadline for submission of duly accomplished RFQ Form (open or sealed) is on January 12, 2017, 3:00 P.M. Suppliers are not required to attend the Opening of Quotations.
- The winning supplier will be notified in writing or by phone or otherwise by the Head of the Procuring Entity (HOPE) subject to the provisions of R.A. 9184 and its Revised IRR.
- The Philippine Science High School - Office of the Executive Director reserves the right to accept or reject any price offer, to annul the procurement process, and to reject all offers at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
(Sgd.) DR. ROD ALLAN A. DE LARA
Deputy Executive Director and
Chairperson, PSHSS-OED BAC for Goods and Services
Accompanying documents for the procurement process