Professional Level Engagement of a Consultant / Researcher
to Conduct the Student Life in PSHS Survey (February - July 2017)
The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL SYSTEM - OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (PSHSS-OED), intends to apply the sum of TWO HUNDRED NINETY-FIVE THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED SIXTY-SIX and 00/100 PESOS (PhP 295,566.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to pay for the contract for the Project: PROFESSIONAL LEVEL ENGAGEMENT OF CONSULTANT / RESEARCHER TO CONDUCT THE STUDENT LIFE IN PSHS SURVEY.
- The PSHSS-OED now invites qualified suppliers / manufactureres / dealers to submit price quotations for the above item with the following specifications:
- Professional Level Engagement of a Consultant / Researcher to Conduct the Student Life in PSHS Survey within a Period of Six (6) Months, from February to July 2017.
- Procurement will be conducted through one of the Alternative Modes of Procurement which is “Small Value Procurement” specified under R.A. 9184, and its Revised IRR, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
- Interested suppliers may obtain the Request for Quotation (RFQ) Form from the Finance and Administrative Division (FAD) of the PSHS System - Office of the Executive Director, c/o Mr. Edmund A. Collado [(02) 939 7747, 939 7749], on January 31, 2017 from 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. without cost and from the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) website.
- The deadline for submission of duly accomplished RFQ Form (open or sealed) is on February 7, 2017, 3:00 P.M. Suppliers are not required to attend the Opening of Quotations.
- The winning supplier will be notified in writing or by phone or otherwise by the Head of the Procuring Entity (HOPE) subject to the provisions of R.A. 9184 and its Revised IRR.
- The Philippine Science High School - Office of the Executive Director reserves the right to accept or reject any price offer, to annul the procurement process, and to reject all offers at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
(Sgd.) MA. CONCEPCION B. SAKAI
Chief of Finance and Administrative Division and
Chairperson, PSHSS-OED BAC for Goods and Services
Accompanying documents for the procurement process