Rental of Van for the Transportation Service of Participants to Philippine Women's Month Celebration
at the DOST Grounds on March 10, 2017
The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL SYSTEM - OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (PSHSS-OED), intends to apply the sum of SIX THOUSAND and 00/100 PESOS (PhP 6,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to pay for the contract for the Project: RENTAL OF VAN FOR THE TRANSPORTATION SERVICE OF PARTICIPANTS TO PHILIPPINE WOMEN'S MONTH CELEBRATION.
- The PSHSS-OED now invites qualified suppliers / manufactureres / dealers to submit price quotations for the above item with the following specifications:
- 2 Vans (10 seater)
- Inclusive of parking, toll fees and driver's meal
- Route: PSHS System to DOST Bicutan and back for one day
- Procurement will be conducted through one of the Alternative Modes of Procurement which is “Small Value Procurement” specified under R.A. 9184, and its Revised IRR, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
- Interested suppliers may obtain the Request for Quotation (RFQ) Form from the Finance and Administrative Division (FAD) of the PSHS System - Office of the Executive Director, c/o Mr. Edmund A. Collado [(02) 939 7747, 939 7749], on February 28 to March 7, 2017 from 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. without cost and from the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) website.
- The deadline for submission of duly accomplished RFQ Form (open or sealed) is on March 7, 2017, 9:00 A.M. Suppliers are not required to attend the Opening of Quotations.
- The winning supplier will be notified in writing or by phone or otherwise by the Head of the Procuring Entity (HOPE) subject to the provisions of R.A. 9184 and its Revised IRR.
- The Philippine Science High School - Office of the Executive Director reserves the right to accept or reject any price offer, to annul the procurement process, and to reject all offers at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
(Sgd.) MA. CONCEPCION B. SAKAI
Chief Administrative Officer and
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee
Accompanying documents for the procurement process