Meals for 2 Days (March 1 & 2, 2017) — 3 meals and 2 snacks per day
The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL SYSTEM - OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (PSHSS-OED), intends to apply the sum of FORTY-TWO THOUSAND and 00/100 PESOS (PhP 42,000.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to pay for the contract for the Project: 30 SETS OF MEAL FOR 2 DAYS (MARCH 1 & 2, 2017) — 3 MEALS AND 2 SNACKS PER DAY.
- The PSHSS-OED now invites qualified suppliers / manufactureres / dealers to submit price quotations for the above item with the following specifications:
- 30 sets of Meal and 2 Snacks per day.
- Breakfast soup, 2 viands, egg, garlic rice, fruits
- A.M. snacks (sandwich / pastries and juice)
- Lunch soup, 2 viands, vegetables, rice, dessert, soda
- P.M. snacks (pasta and juice)
- Dinner soup, 2 viands, vegetables, rice, dessert, soda
- Venue: PSHS System Training and Administration Center, Agham Road, Diliman, Quezon City
- Procurement will be conducted through one of the Alternative Modes of Procurement which is “Small Value Procurement” specified under R.A. 9184, and its Revised IRR, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
- Interested suppliers may obtain the Request for Quotation (RFQ) Form from the Finance and Administrative Division (FAD) of the PSHS System - Office of the Executive Director, c/o Mr. Edmund A. Collado [(02) 939 7747, 939 7749], on February 15-22, 2017 from 9:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. without cost and from the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) website.
- The deadline for submission of duly accomplished RFQ Form (open or sealed) is on February 22, 2017, 5:00 P.M. Suppliers are not required to attend the Opening of Quotations.
- The winning supplier will be notified in writing or by phone or otherwise by the Head of the Procuring Entity (HOPE) subject to the provisions of R.A. 9184 and its Revised IRR.
- The Philippine Science High School - Office of the Executive Director reserves the right to accept or reject any price offer, to annul the procurement process, and to reject all offers at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
(Sgd.) MA. CONCEPCION B. SAKAI
Chief Administrative Officer and
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee
Accompanying documents for the procurement process