Materials Needed for Meeting of the Technical Working Group (TWG)
for the 2017 Readiness Examination
The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL SYSTEM - OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (PSHSS-OED), intends to apply the sum of SIXTEEN THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED FIFTY and 00/100 PESOS (PhP 16,150.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to pay for the contract for the Project: PROCUREMENT OF MATERIALS NEEDED FOR THE MEETING OF THE TECHNICAL WORKING GROUP (TWG) FOR THE 2017 READINESS EXAMINATION.
- The PSHSS-OED now invites qualified suppliers / manufactureres / dealers to submit price quotations for the above item with the following specifications:
- 1 unit, Dual-band Wireless Gigabit Router.
- Frequency Band = 2.4 GHz / 5 GHz
- Status indicators = Power, WAN, LAN, Wireless, USB
- Encryption Algorithm = MPPE, 128-bit WEP, 64-bit WEP, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WPA-Enterprise, WPA2-Enterprise
- Form Factor = desktop, wall-mountable
- Type = wireless router
- Connectivity Technology = wired, wireless
- Data Link Protocol = Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Networking / Transport Protocol = DDNS, DHCP, FTP, IPSec, L2TP, NTP, PPPoE, PPTP
- Compliant Standards = IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, UPnP
- Wireless Protocol = 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Routing Protocol = IGMP, IGMPv2, IGMPv3, Static IP routing
- Data Transfer Rate = 2334 Mbps
- WAN Ports Qty. = 1
- Integrated Switch = 4-port switch
- Key Features = USB port, VPN support, Firewall
- Nominal voltage = AC 120 / 230 V
- Frequency Required = 50 / 60 Hz
- Type = External Power adapter
- Antenna Qty. = 4
- Antenna Form Factor = External detachable
- Interface = Ethernet 10Base-T / 100Base-TX / 1000Base-T
- Connector Type = 4 pin USB Type A, 9 pin USB Type A, RJ-45
- Type = LAN, USB 2.0, USB 3.0, WAN
Dimension & Weight:
- Width = 11.4 in.
- Depth = 6.6 in.
- Height = 1.9 in.
- Weight = 26.35 oz.
- 3 pcs., USB Extension Cable (5 meters).
- 2 pcs., 4-port USB Hub, USB 3.0 compatible.
- Procurement will be conducted through one of the Alternative Modes of Procurement which is “Small Value Procurement” specified under R.A. 9184, and its Revised IRR, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
- Interested suppliers may obtain the Request for Quotation (RFQ) Form from the Finance and Administrative Division (FAD) of the PSHS System - Office of the Executive Director, c/o Mr. Edmund A. Collado [(02) 939 7747, 939 7749], on February 21-27, 2017 from 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. without cost and from the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) website.
- The deadline for submission of duly accomplished RFQ Form (open or sealed) is on February 27, 2017, 3:00 P.M. Suppliers are not required to attend the Opening of Quotations.
- The winning supplier will be notified in writing or by phone or otherwise by the Head of the Procuring Entity (HOPE) subject to the provisions of R.A. 9184 and its Revised IRR.
- The Philippine Science High School - Office of the Executive Director reserves the right to accept or reject any price offer, to annul the procurement process, and to reject all offers at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
(Sgd.) MA. CONCEPCION B. SAKAI
Chief Administrative Officer and
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee
Accompanying documents for the procurement process