Science Immersion Program (SIP) and Service, Creativity, Action, and Leadership Enhancement (SCALE)
The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL SYSTEM - OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (PSHSS-OED), intends to apply the sum of ONE HUNDRED EIGHT THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED and 00/100 PESOS (PhP 108,800.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to pay for the contract for the Project: PURCHASE OF MEALS AND ACCOMMODATION / TRAINING VENUE FOR THE PARTICIPANTS OF SIP AND SCALE MEETINGS.
- The PSHSS-OED now invites qualified suppliers / manufactureres / dealers to submit price quotations for the above item with the following specifications:
- Food and Accommodation / Training Venue of 34 Participants to the SIP and SCALE Meetings on March 16-18, 2017.
- Check-in date: March 15 at 2:00 P.M. Check-out date: March 18 at 12:00 NN.
- First meal to be served on March 16 will be dinner, and last meal to be served on March 18 will be breakfast
- Two (2) training rooms needed: One for SIP meeting with 16 participants, and one for SCALE meeting with 18 participants
- Training rooms should have strong Wi-fi connections
- Rooms should also have Wi-fi access
- Meals to be served in BUFFET STYLE with overflowing coffee and purified water
- Provision of tarpaulins (Welcome banner / Backdrop), one for SIP and one for SCALE
- LCD Projectors, Microphones and the like
- Procurement will be conducted through one of the Alternative Modes of Procurement which is “Small Value Procurement” specified under R.A. 9184, and its Revised IRR, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
- Interested suppliers may obtain the Request for Quotation (RFQ) Form from the Finance and Administrative Division (FAD) of the PSHS System - Office of the Executive Director, c/o Mr. Edmund A. Collado [(02) 939 7747, 939 7749], on February 23-28, 2017 from 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. without cost and from the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) website.
- The deadline for submission of duly accomplished RFQ Form (open or sealed) is on February 28, 2017, 3:00 P.M. Suppliers are not required to attend the Opening of Quotations.
- The winning supplier will be notified in writing or by phone or otherwise by the Head of the Procuring Entity (HOPE) subject to the provisions of R.A. 9184 and its Revised IRR.
- The Philippine Science High School - Office of the Executive Director reserves the right to accept or reject any price offer, to annul the procurement process, and to reject all offers at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
(Sgd.) MA. CONCEPCION B. SAKAI
Chief Administrative Officer and
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee
Accompanying documents for the procurement process