Request for Quotation
for Food and Accommodation for the Participants to the
2017 TWG-RE Test Development Writeshop (68 pax)
The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL SYSTEM - OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (PSHSS-OED), intends to apply the sum of THREE HUNDRED TWENTY-SIX THOUSAND FOUR HUNDRED and 00/100 PESOS (PhP 326,400.00) being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to pay for the contract for the Project: FOOD AND ACCOMMODATION FOR THE PARTICIPANTS TO THE 2017 TWG-RE TEST DEVELOPMENT WRITESHOP (68 pax) on February 1-4, 2017.
- The PSHSS-OED now invites qualified suppliers / manufactureres / dealers to submit price quotations for the above item with the following specifications:
- Food and Accommodation for the Participants to the 2017 TWG-RE Test Development Writeshop (68 pax)
- Feb. 1: P.M. snacks and Dinner only for 68 pax
- Feb. 2-3: All meals, A.M. and P.M. snacks for 68 pax
- Feb. 4: Breakfast, A.M. snacks, and Lunch only for 68 pax
- Triple sharing rooms with 3 separate beds (actual number of rooms needed to be determined)
- Conference / Function rooms with chairs and tables set-up for use until 10:00 P.M.
- Procurement will be conducted through one of the Alternative Modes of Procurement which is “Small Value Procurement” specified under R.A. 9184, and its Revised IRR, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
- Interested suppliers may obtain the Request for Quotation (RFQ) Form from the Finance and Administrative Division (FAD) of the PSHS System - Office of the Executive Director, c/o Mr. Edmund A. Collado [(02) 939 7747, 939 7749], on January 17-23, 2017 from 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. without cost and from the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) website.
- The deadline for submission of duly accomplished RFQ Form (open or sealed) is on January 23, 2017, 3:00 P.M. Suppliers are not required to attend the Opening of Quotations.
- The winning supplier will be notified in writing or by phone or otherwise by the Head of the Procuring Entity (HOPE) subject to the provisions of R.A. 9184 and its Revised IRR.
- The Philippine Science High School - Office of the Executive Director reserves the right to accept or reject any price offer, to annul the procurement process, and to reject all offers at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
(Sgd.) DR. ROD ALLAN A. DE LARA
Deputy Executive Director and
Chairperson, PSHSS-OED BAC for Goods and Services
Accompanying documents for the procurement process