Request for Quotation
for Catering Services (Breakfast and Lunch) for Regular and Special
Board of Trustees Meetings from January to December 2017
The PHILIPPINE SCIENCE HIGH SCHOOL SYSTEM - OFFICE OF THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR (PSHSS-OED), intends to apply the sum of ONE HUNDRED NINETY-EIGHT THOUSAND and 00/100 PESOS (PhP 198,000.00) or SIX HUNDRED and 00/100 PESOS (PhP 600.00) PER PERSON being the Approved Budget for the Contract (ABC) to pay for the contract for the Project: CATERING SERVICES (BREAKFAST and LUNCH) FOR REGULAR AND SPECIAL BOARD OF TRUSTEES MEETINGS FROM JANUARY TO DECEMBER 2017, CONSISTING OF NOT LESS THAN ELEVEN (11) MEETINGS.
- The PSHSS-OED now invites qualified suppliers / manufactureres / dealers to submit price quotations for the above item with the following specifications:
- Breakfast (7:00 A.M.), 15 pax.
- any meat dish
- any fish dish
- any egg dish
- any bread with butter, cheese, or jam
- fresh fruits in season
- garlic fried rice
- free-flowing brewed coffee
- Lunch (11:00 A.M.), 15 pax.
- any meat dish
- any seafood dish (no meat ingredient)
- any vegetable dish
- any desert
- steamed rice
- juice or iced tea
- agency will still choose the dishes
- tables and chairs not needed
- quotations must be based on “per pax”
- Procurement will be conducted through one of the Alternative Modes of Procurement which is “Small Value Procurement” specified under R.A. 9184, and its Revised IRR, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”.
- Interested suppliers may obtain the Request for Quotation (RFQ) Form from the Finance and Administrative Division (FAD) of the PSHS System - Office of the Executive Director, c/o Mr. Edmund A. Collado [(02) 939 7747, 939 7749], on January 11-18, 2017 from 9:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M. without cost and from the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) website.
- The deadline for submission of duly accomplished RFQ Form (open or sealed) is on January 18, 2017, 3:00 P.M. Suppliers are not required to attend the Opening of Quotations.
- The winning supplier will be notified in writing or by phone or otherwise by the Head of the Procuring Entity (HOPE) subject to the provisions of R.A. 9184 and its Revised IRR.
- The Philippine Science High School - Office of the Executive Director reserves the right to accept or reject any price offer, to annul the procurement process, and to reject all offers at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
(Sgd.) DR. ROD ALLAN A. DE LARA
Deputy Executive Director and
Chairperson, PSHSS-OED BAC for Goods and Services
Accompanying documents for the procurement process